Aug 29, 2012

Red Roses


I love stamping my nails. It's what has really gotten me into nail art again. A couple of months ago, my great future mother in law gifted me a Konad stamping kit with stamper, scraper, two image plates and three Konad stamping polishes, along with one Bundle Monster plate that she added. 


When I want some easy nail art, I just grab my stamping kit and go to town on my nails. Here I used Essie Topless & Barefoot as a base, stamped an image from the Konad m76 plate in black, and filled out the flowers with a red jelly I frankened. The topcoat I used was inm Out the Door.

The Essence Matte Black stamping polish I used shows through the red jelly, so I wasn't very concerned with my application. I just used a dotting tool for the red. 


No comments:

Post a Comment